Best Of Thailand Winter
7 Days 3 Cities 17 Sightseeing
Currency used: Thailand: Thai Baht. Time difference: Thailand – 1 hour and 30 minutes ahead of IST
Bangkok, Krabi, Phuket
Welcome aboard ’s exciting tour to Thailand. Start your tour in Krabi – Asia’s premier beach resort. “Sawadee” – Welcome to Thailand. On arrival in Phuket/Krabi you will be greeted by your friendly Tour Manager / local representative outside the baggage hall area at the airport(Phuket/Krabi). Sit back in the comfort of your coach, drive to the beautiful beach destination – Krabi. Proceed to Hotel & Check in at your Hotel (Standard Check in time after 1500Hrs). Krabi is one of t
Sail over Andaman sea. Four Island tour of Krabi. This morning after an early breakfast, head towards the beach for some exciting Island hoping over Andaman sea (don’t forget to carry your swim wear and beach slippers). The 4 Islands Tour is a true Krabi classic. Hop on to a boat which will take you to some of Krabi's most iconic landmarks. Visit Koh Gai, aka the Chicken Island, noted for its peculiar-shaped mountain top. Snorkel in crystal clear turquoise waters of Koh Poda and don't forge
Visit Tiger Cave temple. By road to Phuket. Enjoy spectacular Fantasea show. Today after breakfast at your hotel, check out and proceed to Krabi’s Tiger Cave temple. The tour of Krabi is incomplete without visit to Wat Tham Sua (Tiger Cave Monastery), a quiet secluded spot where Buddhist monks practice meditation. Their living quarters are very small huts or caves in the interior of a ring of tree-covered cliffs shaped rather like a doughnut, which is reached by a short climb
Half Day Phuket City tour. Visit Popular Patong Beach. Panoramic view from Karon Viewpoint. Phuket’s Gems Gallery. Visit Trick eye Museum. Today after breakfast at the hotel morning is free for you to explore Phuket. This afternoon after Indian Lunch at a restaurant, Discover the cultural landmarks of Phuket on this half-day City Tour to the sights and sounds of Thailand's largest island. Make your way to Patong Beach—one of the most popular beaches in the area. Take in the view of blond
Onto Bangkok – The City of Angels. Enjoy guided city & temple tour. Today after breakfast at your hotel, Check out and proceed to Airport & board your flight to Bangkok. Upon arrival meet your local guide at arrival hall in Bangkok and proceed for lunch in Indian restaurant. Later proceed for an exciting tour of this bustling city, visit the “Wat Pho” also known as the Reclining Buddha temple. Also visit ‘Wat Traimit’ the temple of the Golden Buddha featuring a Buddha
Day free at Leisure OR Chance to enjoy fun-filled day at Safari World and Marine Park along with free time at Indra market/ MBK shopping centre. Today after an American breakfast at your hotel, day free at leisure OR get a chance to experience some adventure at Thailand’s greatest open-air zoo and Leisure Park. Whether it is an exciting safari drive through the picturesque African wilderness setting in the open zoo, an intimate encounter with the friendly dolphins and playful sea lions
Fly back home. Today after an American breakfast at your hotel, proceed to the airport as this fantastic tour comes to an end. Do spare a few minutes to share your feedback with your Tour Manager. Your valued suggestions will be most appreciated. Return home with wonderful memories of your tour with . (B)
- Ao nang Beach
- Island hopping tour
- Phra Nag Cave, Tup Island, Chicken Island, Poda Island
- Tiger Cave Temple
- Phuket Fantasea Show- marvellous combination of music, dance and costume.
- Visit The famous Beach shopping area of Patong
- Visit Karon View Point
- Phuket City Tour
- Visit Cashew-Nut Factory
- Visit Gems Gallery.
- Visit Trick eye museum
- City Tour with visit To Golden & Reclining Buddha temple.
- Optional: Visit to Safari World and Marine Park
- Free time for shopping in Bangkok.
- Chao Phraya river cruise.
- Visit MBK shopping mall
- 02 nights accommodation in Krabi.
- 02 nights accommodation in Phuket.
- 02 nights accommodation in Bangkok.
- Daily breakfast. (Except Day 1)
- 04 Lunches. (Includes a picnic lunch in Krabi)
- 06 Indian dinners
- You will be provided by a bottle (500 ml) of water per person per day
- Enjoy Coconut water during 4 island tour
- Special Souvenir from
- Return economy class airfare as per the itinerary.
- Accommodations at the hotels specified above or similar.
- Airport taxes (Any further increase in the same has to be borne by the guest).
- Services of a Tour Manager.
- Cost of the ticket taxes for the above itinerary as of 1st July, 2019.
- Medical insurance for the duration of the tour is included in the tour price. However, any passenger above the age of 60 years and those who wish to extend their stay will be required to pay additional charges.
- Meals, transfers, entrances, sightseeing and surface transport as mentioned in the itinerary
- Rs 3,500/- the cost of deviation, in case you want to deviate from the group departure dates mentioned in the brochure.
- Thailand Visa
- City Tax or Tourism tax at Hotel in Thailand/ Malaysia/ Singapore.
- National park fee during Island tours.
- Water sports activities.
- Cost of deviation will be advised on confirmation of the deviation date; in case you want to deviate from the group departure dates mentioned in the brochure.
- The tour cost does not include POE charges, porterage and passport charges.
- Cost of Basic Travel Quota equivalent to USD 10,000.
- Taxes as applicable.
- The cost of airfare included in the above tour cost is based on the fare structure existing as on 1st July, 2019. Any further increase in the airfare due to an increase in the fuel price, change in Government regulations, taxes, etc., charged by the airline will have to be borne by the passengers. will not be held responsible for the same.
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure.
- The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate of exchange changes substantially prior to departure.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menus provided by us.
- Tips to hotel waiters, drivers, etc.
- City tourism tax if applicable
- Meals are pre-set and a choice of menu is not available.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passenger other than those included in the ‘What your Tour Price Includes’ box are to be paid for extra.
- Single-entry Thailand visa.
(For Thailand Visa on arrival it is required to produce Valid Passport 06 months from date of arrival, confirmed return flight tickets, Hotel confirmation slip from , Tour Document, Visa on Arrival fee in Cash, A photograph of applicant, Minimum 700 USD / equivalent in THB)
Note : Guests holding E- Visa are required to carry a printed copy of the Visa document.
VISHAKHA PATNAM/TRIVANDRUM/ KOLKATA/ AHMEDABAD
DEC’19: 16, 23, 30
Note: Surcharges may be applicable on few of the above departure dates. Please contact your local travel agent for information on Surcharge dates and prices.
Marine Park and Safari World
45 USD/ 1500 THB
45 USD/ 1500 THB
- Single Occupancy :
- Twin Sharing :
- Extra Child :
- Infant :
Terms & Conditions
• It is advisable to book 35 days prior to the departure date as the internal ticket rate might increase closer to the departure date, resulting in an increase in the Tour cost
• Passengers joining this tour directly must travel to / from their hub city on their own expense.
• The airfare is based on the fare structure existing as of 1st July 2019. Any further increase in the airfare due to an increase in fuel price, change in Government regulations, Ticket taxes etc charged by the airline will have to be borne by the passenger. will not be held responsible for the same.
• Meals at all the destinations are pre-set and a-la-carte is not possible. American breakfasts will be served throughout the tour.
• The images used in this brochure are for representation purposes only.
• Any damage caused to the hotel rooms or coach during the stay shall be payable by the passengers. will not be liable for the same.
• We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure; excursion advertised or substitutes a hotel of similar class if deemed necessary.
• The cost of extension of validity of ticket is not included in Tour price.
• For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary. However, all services will remain the same.
• The tour price is subject to increase without notice if the rate of exchange changes substantially prior to departure.
• The Company reserves the right to alter the order of the itinerary. The same will be informed to the client before departure.
• Taxes as applicable extra.
• Cable car ride is operated subject to weather conditions.
• Due to Trade Fairs and conventions in the cities, it is possible that the hotel accommodation provided would be outside the city. The same will be informed in advance.
• Hotels mentioned are subject to availability.
• Passengers can board the tour from the hub city.
• Those boarding from any other city can do so, however all expenses to/ from the hub city is to be borne by the passengers.
• There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized on your tour.
• The Company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement.
• Certain departure dates will have surcharges applicable, please contact our local sales office for details.
• Standard check-in time for the hotels is 1500hrs while check-out is at 1200hrs.
• Check-in at Genting Highlands is at 1500 hrs.
• The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses due to delay or changes in the schedule of trains, flights, coach, cruise or other services, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passenger.
• In Genting clients are required to carry only an overnight bag. Their main luggage will be kept in lockers provided by Genting management.
• will not be liable in any loss of baggage by the Airline
• Tours operated subject to RBI/GOI regulations. Part of the Tour cost will be paid in USD out of the BTQ.
• Please refer to the booking form for detailed ‘Terms & Conditions’.
- Adult : x 1 0
- Sub Total : 0
- Govt Service Tax(4.56%) 0
- Total 0