5 Days 0 Cities 0 Sightseeing
• 04 Nights Accommodation. • Daily Buffet/ Fixed Menu Breakfast. • Air-conditioned vehicle for Sightseeing and excursions as per our brochure itinerary. • Trip to Aru, Chandanwari & Betaab Valley in Pahalgam by Local NAC Vehicle. • Gondola Ride at Gulmarg upto 1st Phase. • 01 Hour Shikara Ride in Dal Lake. • Entrance Fee for Sightseeing Places. • Complimentary Welcome Drink on Arrival at Houseboat. • Complimentary Family Pic in Traditional Kashmiri Attire. • Meeting & Assistance on Arrival / Departure by SOTC Representative.
Arrive Srinagar & get transferred to Houseboat, Srinagar – Lake city of Kashmir is located at an altitude of 1,730 m above sea level & is a heart of Kashmir Valley, famous for its lakes dotted with Shikara’s & the Mughal Gardens. This afternoon visit the Mughal Gardens covering Cheshm-E-Shahi, Shalimar Bagh and the Nishat Bagh. All of these gardens are located in the boulevard road in Srinagar. Start with Nishat Bagh going ahead with Shalimar Bagh and then Cheshm-e-Shahi. If you happen to be
After early breakfast visit the world famous Shankaracharya Temple also known as Takht-e-Suleiman - 1100 feet with 243 Steps (To Climb), from here one can Overlook the Srinagar City this morning & proceed for a full day excursion to Gulmarg, a Meadow of Flowers situated at an altitude of 2730 meters & famous for ski during the winters. Enjoy leisurely walks on the lush green meadows of flowers with a backdrop of the snowcapped mountains & enjoy Gondola Ride (Cable Car). Drive back to Srinagar. O
After breakfast this morning proceed for a full day excursion to Sonamarg a Meadow of Gold & Gateway to Ladakh situated at an altitude of 2,730 meters with backdrop of snowy mountains against a cerulean sky, you have a option to visit Thajiwas Glacier charm of Sonamarg With its intrinsic natural beauty and exceptional vistas, Thajiwas glacier beckons enthusiasts across the world & sledge rides are famous pastime during the summers (Expenses of Pony etc. to be paid on Own for Thajiwas Visit). Ove
enroute visit Awantipura Ruins - Today after early breakfast you will be transferred for day excursion to to Pahalgam the Valley of Shepherds - Situated at the confluence of the streams flowing from Sheshnag Lake and the Lidder River, situated at 2,130 m. Enroute visit Awantipura Ruins - archeological and historical delight & comprises of two temples dating back to 9th century, standing just a kilometer apart. King Awantivarman, who ruled Kashmir during 9th century, built both the temples – Sh
Transfer to Srinagar Airport for your onward flight back home.
- Air-conditioned vehicle for Sightseeing and excursions as per our brochure itinerary.
- Complimentary Family Pic in Traditional Kashmiri Attire.
- Complimentary Welcome Drink on Arrival at Houseboat.
- Daily Buffet/ fixed Menu breakfast
- Entrance fees to visit attractions as per itinerary
- Meeting & Assistance on Arrival / Departure by SOTC Representative.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Any meals other than those specified in ‘Cost Includes’.
- Any other item not specified in ‘cost includes’.
- Camera, Guide & Entrance Fees during sightseeing.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government Service Tax
- Single Occupancy :
- Twin Sharing :
- Extra Child :
- Infant :
Terms & Conditions
- Adult : x 1 0
- Sub Total : 0
- Govt Service Tax(4.56%) 0
- Total 0