5 Days 0 Cities 0 Sightseeing
• 04 Nights Accommodation. • Daily Buffet/ Fixed Menu Breakfast & Dinner (Day 1 Meal Starts from Dinner) • NAC Vehicle for Transfers & Local Sightseeing as per Itinerary • Exclusive English Speaking Guide Services • All permit fees Tour Starting or Ending from Bhutan (Fly In & Fly Out) Packages: About Vehicle: We provide exclusive Bhutan Non AC vehicles in our all packages. • Santa Fee / Tucson for 2 Pax. • Hyundai H1 / Hiace for 3-6 Pax. • Toyota Hi Roof Hiace for 7 & above Pax.
(Distance: 65 kms. / Driving Time: 2 hrs. / Altitude of Thimphu: 2350 mts.) Meet & Greet on arrival at Paro Airport and transfer to Thimphu (7,710 ft.) the capital city of Bhutan. On arrival check in at the hotel. Evening explore the Thimpu town by walk. Overnight stay at Thimphu.
After breakfast visit Kuensel Phodrang (Buddha Statue) a place for refreshing with a huge statue of Buddha on the top of the Kuensel Phodrang, National Memorial Chorten (Monument) & Folk Heritage Museum. Afternoon visit Sangaygang View Point, Changangkha Monastery and Takin Preserve Centre, the national animal of Bhutan can be seen here. Later visit Tashichho Dzong (Fortress of the Glorious Religion). Overnight stay at Thimphu.
(Distance: 65 kms. / Driving Time: 2 hrs. / Altitude of Paro: 2280 mts.) After breakfast transfer to Paro. On the way visit the Tamchog Lhakhang – It is situated between Thimphu and Paro and it was built in the 13th century by Thangthong Gyalpo. He is also known as the Iron bridge builder. Situated on a hill top, we have to cross an ancient style bridge to reach the temple. On arrival in Paro, check in at the hotel. Afternoon visit Ta Dzong - National Museum with an excellent collection of art
After breakfast hike to the famous Taktsang Monastery - called “Tiger’s Nest” (2hrs hike from the base camp). Later visit Drukgyel Dzong & Kyichu Monastery. Overnight stay at Paro.
After breakfast check out from hotel and drop at Paro Airport for your onward journey. TOUR ENDS
- Daily Buffet/ fixed Menu breakfast
- Entrance fees to visit attractions as per itinerary
- Exclusive English Speaking Guide Services
- NAC Vehicle for Transfers & Local Sightseeing as per Itinerary
- Air fare / train fare.
- Any meals other than those specified in ‘Cost Includes’.
- Any other item not specified in ‘cost includes’.
- Camera Charges if any during the sightseeing / in sightseeing places.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Government Service Tax
- Single Occupancy :
- Twin Sharing :
- Extra Child :
- Infant :
Terms & Conditions
- Adult : x 1 0
- Sub Total : 0
- Govt Service Tax(4.56%) 0
- Total 0