4 Days 1 Cities 3 Sightseeing
Currency used: United Arab Emirates Dirham (AED) Time difference: UAE – 1 hour and 30 minutes behind of IST
Welcome aboard Thomas Cook’s exciting tour to Dubai. Day At Leisure Welcome to United Arab Emirates, an Arabian Peninsula nation settled mainly along the Persian (Arabian) Gulf that was formed from 7 sheikhdoms. Dubai is the site of ultramodern Burj Khalifa tower, enormous shopping centres and extravagant attractions. On arrival in Dubai, you will be greeted by your friendly Thomas Cook Tour Manager / local representative outside the baggage hall area at the airport. Transfer to hotel, check
Enjoy city tour of Dubai. After lunch day is at Leisure for you to explore the city Today after an American breakfast proceed for 1. Dubai city tour: viewing some of the city’s most beautiful landmarks. The magnificent Jumeirah Mosque built in 1979 is a fine example of modern Islamic architecture. The mosque is the most frequently visited and photographed sight. Tourists must wear appropriate clothing – trousers for men, long sleeves and scarf for women. Continue to the Jumeirah Public Bea
After American breakfast at Hotel, the day is at leisure and you can choose below optional tours Dinner at the comfort of Hotel Overnight at Hotel Howard Johnson or similar in Dubai
Fly back home. Today after an American breakfast at your hotel, proceed to the airport as this fantastic tour comes to an end. Return home with wonderful memories of your tour with Thomas Cook.
• H/D City tour of Dubai
• Meet and Greet at Airport
• DUBAI: 03 Night Accommodation at Howard Johnson or similar
• Daily American breakfast. (Except Day 1)
• 03 Indian Jain / vegetarian / non-vegetarian dinners
• Return economy class airfare as per the itinerary.
• Accommodations at the hotels specified above or similar.
• Visa & Airport taxes (Any further increase in the same has to be borne by the guest).
• Cost of the ticket taxes for the above itinerary as of 1st September, 2018.
• Medical insurance for the duration of the tour is included in the tour price. However, any passenger above the age of 60 years and those who wish to extend their stay will be required to pay additional charges.
• Meals, transfers, entrances, sightseeing and surface transport as mentioned in the itinerary
• Tourism Dirham Fees + 5% VAT
• OTB charges for Ex-India Passengers. For JD passengers additional OTB charges will be levied.
• Rs 7000/- the cost of deviation, in case you want to deviate from the group departure dates mentioned in the brochure.
• Cost of deviation will be advised on confirmation of the deviation date, in case you want to deviate from the group departure dates mentioned in the brochure.
• The tour cost does not include POE charges, porterage and passport charges.
• Cost of Basic Travel Quota equivalent to USD 10,000.
• Taxes as applicable.
• The cost of airfare included in the above tour cost is based on the fare structure existing as on 1st September 2018. Any further increase in the airfare due to an increase in the fuel price, change in Government regulations, taxes, etc., charged by the airline will have to be borne by the passengers. Thomas Cook will not be held responsible for the same.
• Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure.
• The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate of exchange changes substantially prior to departure.
• Any expenses of personal nature such as laundry, wines, mineral water, food and drink not in the regular menus provided by us.
• Tips to hotel waiters, drivers, etc.
• Meals are pre-set and a choice of menu is not available.
• Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passenger other than those included in the ‘What your Tour Price Includes’ box are to be paid for extra.
- Single Occupancy :
- Twin Sharing :
- Extra Child :
- Infant :
Terms & Conditions
1. All the Optional tour must be pre booked before the tour begins. The tours can be booked on tour atleast 48 hours prior to the excursions to the Tour Manager or Local representatives
2. Ferrari World/Warner Brothers are the excursion of Abu Dhabi and can be opted only on Day 5
3. All the transfers will be SIC basis.
- Adult : x 1 0
- Sub Total : 0
- Govt Service Tax(4.56%) 0
- Total 0